- Facing Reality
- First Steps
- Know Your Options
- Do Nothing
- Depend on Family and Friends
- Purchase Insurance
- Next Steps
- How much does LTC cost in your county?
- The California Partnership Direct Mail Campaign Mailer
- Caregiving Resources
- Federal Long-Term Care Policy Information
- Consumer Rate Guide: Long-Term Care Insurance
- Medicare Educational Information
- Taking Care of Tomorrow
- California Agencies
- The Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy (HICAP)
- 3in4 Need More
- Planning Tools
- Partnership-certified companies
- Field Poll Results Show Californians Are Unprepared
- Agent Resource Center (Agents only)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- California's Sandwich Generation Caregivers
- Will Boomers Bust the Budget?
- LTC Insurance and Taxes
Don’t leave the conversation without a plan. Sit down and assess your finances and compare them with your expectations. If nothing else, get everyone around the kitchen table and discuss the situation, and define the roles you want them to play to avoid misunderstandings later.
Use these personalized, interactive tools to better plan for the possibility of long-term careCare given to someone who can no longer perform activities of daily living. for you or a loved one.
Based on your age at purchase and the type of long-term care insuranceSpecific type of insurance policy designed to offer financial support to pay for necessary long-term care services. you request, this provides an estimated premium cost.
Watch the video: The cost of long-term care