- Facing Reality
- First Steps
- Know Your Options
- Do Nothing
- Depend on Family and Friends
- Purchase Insurance
- Next Steps
- How much does LTC cost in your county?
- The California Partnership Direct Mail Campaign Mailer
- Caregiving Resources
- Federal Long-Term Care Policy Information
- Consumer Rate Guide: Long-Term Care Insurance
- Medicare Educational Information
- Taking Care of Tomorrow
- California Agencies
- The Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy (HICAP)
- 3in4 Need More
- Planning Tools
- Partnership-certified companies
- Field Poll Results Show Californians Are Unprepared
- Agent Resource Center (Agents only)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- California's Sandwich Generation Caregivers
- Will Boomers Bust the Budget?
- LTC Insurance and Taxes
Let us know how we can help you. Your email is important and we’ll do our best to respond within 3-5 business days. To contact the California Partnership for Long-Term CareCare given to someone who can no longer perform activities of daily living., the information is listed on the bottom of this page.
For more information, contact the California Partnership for Long-Term CareCare given to someone who can no longer perform activities of daily living..
P.O. Box 997413, MS-4100
Sacramento, CA 95899-7413
For media inquiries:
Muriel Banares Miller
Brown Miller Communications, Inc.