- Facing Reality
- First Steps
- Know Your Options
- Do Nothing
- Depend on Family and Friends
- Purchase Insurance
- Next Steps
- California Agencies
- Partnership-certified companies
- Comparison Rate Sheets
- The Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy (HICAP)
- Federal Long-Term Care Policy Information
- Medicare Educational Information
- Taking Care of Tomorrow
- Consumer Rate Guide: Long-Term Care Insurance
- Caregiving Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does LTC cost in your county?
- Planning Tools
- Agent Resource Center (Agents only)
- Field Poll Summary
- The California Partnership Direct Mail Campaign Mailer
To help you plan for long-term careCare given to someone who can no longer perform activities of daily living., the Partnership has developed the following personalized interactive planning tools. Feel free to “play around” with these and print out the results if it’s helpful in your planning process.
Based on your age at purchase and the type of long-term care insuranceSpecific type of insurance policy designed to offer financial support to pay for necessary long-term care services. you request, this provides an estimated premium cost.
How much does long-term care cost in your county?