- Facing Reality
- First Steps
- Know Your Options
- Do Nothing
- Depend on Family and Friends
- Purchase Insurance
- Compare Partnership Policy Rates
- Tips on How to Select a High Quality Policy
- What is a Partnership Policy?
- What Does a Partnership Policy Cost?
- Who Buys Partnership Policies?
- How Do I Get Partnership Coverage?
- Taking the Guesswork Out of a High Quality Policy
- What Makes a Good Long-Term Care Insurance Agent?
- How to Choose an Agent
- Next Steps
- How much does LTC cost in your county?
- Caregiving Resources
- Compare Rates
- Federal Long-Term Care Policy Information
- Consumer Rate Guide: Long-Term Care Insurance
- Medicare Educational Information
- Taking Care of Tomorrow
- California Agencies
- The Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy (HICAP)
- 3in4 Need More
- Planning Tools
- Partnership-certified companies
- Field Poll Results Show Californians Are Unprepared
- The California Partnership Direct Mail Campaign Mailer
- Agent Resource Center (Agents only)
- Frequently Asked Questions
The following is a list of the private participating insurance companies and CalPERS that provide Partnership-certified long-term careCare given to someone who can no longer perform activities of daily living. policies:
Bankers Life and Casualty
(888) 282-8BLC (8252)
CalPERS Long-Term Care Program*
* All California public employees, retirees and their spouses, siblings (age 18 and older), parents and parents-in-law are eligible to apply. Call CalPERS for application period dates.